Monday, November 24, 2008

Meet Our Newest Staff Member


Refugee Resources is proud to introduce you to our newest staff member. We are very excited to have Kaitlyn Mullens join us. Here is a little bio by her:

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Mullens, and my husband Cameron and I live here in Dallas. I first started working with refugee families through my kindergarten teaching position with RISD. During my 3 years of teaching, I grew to love these kids and families and I began doing ministry with them outside of school. This ministry work started out small, and then grew to be an every day committment. That is when I was welcomed by Refugee Resources Inc. to work full time as an advocate for these refugee families. My desire is for every refugee family to see the love of Christ through meeting physical and practical needs, and through speaking with them about Christ. Praise the Lord who has compassion on his people, and whose name the nations will praise!!

Please be in prayer for her as she begins this new venture alongside of us.

No comments: